Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. All information necessary is included in the template. Please insert your text in the template to keep the correct format. Please do not move or alter the size or position of the sections on the template (Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), Main text, Keyword(s)). Abstracts should be submitted online by
15th March, 30th April 2020.
Guidelines for abstract file preparation
- Length: 1 page including Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), Main text, Keyword(s). Figures and tables should not be included.
- File format: PDF only
- Page size: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), a top margin of 25 mm, side and bottom margins of 20 mm, no page numbers or running heading/footers (these will be added during production of the abstract book)
- Text format: Single-space
- Title: Limited to 3 lines, Time New Roman 14 pt boldface
- Author’s names are below the title in 12 pt boldface. Mark affiliations using superscripted letters (starting from a). Underline the presenting author’s name and asterisk (*) the corresponding author’s name. The affiliations and the contact information (fax number and E-mail address) are italicized in 10 pt. The affiliations are given as department and institution names with city, zip code and country. Keywords are listed below the affiliations.
To submit the abstract, please click below.
Abstract Submission will be closed by March 15th 2020.
Abstract Submission will be closed by April 30th 2020.
To make abstract corrections / cancellation
Authors can make corrections to or cancel; their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
To log in, please access to the URL above from “ABSTRACT SUBMISSION”. You will need your login password.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conference team by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you quote the name of the conference on the subject column when contacting us.
Oral (short slide) Presentation guidelines
Oral presentations (except plenary and keynote and invited) have a 15 minutes slot – please prepare a PowerPoint presentation that lasts for up to 10-12 minutes MAXIMUM to allow 3-5 minutes for discussion after your talk. Therefore, the total slides number is 10, excluding your title and acknowledgement slides. Please make sure you finish your speech within 12 minutes. We will give you a warning at 11 minutes, so you have a minute to complete your presentation. We will be very strict about timing and will stop you when your 12 minutes is up even if you have not finished. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Poster Presentation guidelines
Maximum size of a poster: 1200 mm vertical (Height) x 900 mm horizontal (Width).
Please make sure to check the session assignment location and also the submission ID# to find the correct boards for your poster presentation. Also, please remember that you are expected to be by your poster on September 2nd and 3rd for one hour, during the poster presentation (attended) period. Please see detailed schedule on the final program. The title and authors must appear at the top of the poster. We also recommend including the submission ID# at the left top corner of your poster. We recommend the use of a font size legible from a distance of 2 meters
All abstracts will be evaluated anonymously and scored by the selected ISHA local and international members. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
The Scientific Committee will determine If accepted as:
- oral presentation.
- poster presentation.